Christmas in WV

Christmas in WV
What a beautiful place to be...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A much needed breath...

Today is Wednesday, usually the middle of the week it's just that, the middle. This is one of those magical weeks though, where Wednesday is in fact Friday in that it is the end of my work week.

Any way this Christmas Break has arrived, I all but sprinted out the door today excited for a brain break. Problem is I am already planning what is coming up next when we return January 3rd.

I am however, going to make the most of it. I am going to spend time with my good wife, my loving kids, their friends and ours. Relaxing, laughing, eating, and  thinking about God's many blessings in my life and how He is really the only thing that keeps me in balance. He is like an unseen oxygen tent that I need around me always to live.

I am thankful for that unconditional love, that came wrapped in flesh over 2000 years ago in a form we could identify with. Amazing... simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment